Friday 6 December 2013

Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela was the greatest statesman of my lifetime.  I'm glad that he enjoyed such a long life.

Meanwhile, I learned in a bar tonight that the International Rugby Board retains the rights to BBC radio's commentary on Nelson Mandela awarding the 1995 rugby union world cup to Francois Pienaar, but will graciously allow the BBC to use it for the next 24 hours, or perhaps longer.  Which is good, but why have we allowed such ludicrous extensions of intellectual property rights?

4 comments:

  1. Nice article. your article is very good, I think it is good informatics site. There are a lot of information about Nelson Mandela. This is important for all. If you want to know more about him. you can visit there.
    Nelson Mandela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.. writing services reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed to Nelson Mandela. He is a great people

    ReplyDelete